☀ Alcohol Facts: True And Interesting Alcohol Facts ☀ Alcohol Facts: True And Interesting Alcohol Facts
Did you know that alcohol is the third most addictive substance in the World with the most serious side effect on our respiratory and... ☀ Alcohol Facts: True And Interesting Alcohol Facts

Did you know that alcohol is the third most addictive substance in the World with the most serious side effect on our respiratory and central nervous system? Read to know more about this addictive substance.

Have a look at true and interesting alcohol facts.

☀ The word “alcohol” was first seen in English in the 16th century, when it meant a fine powder.

☀ Vodka is the world’s most popular alcohol.

☀ There are over 500,000 alcohol-related deaths in Russia each year.

☀ The world’s strongest beer has a 67.5% alcohol content.

☀ The US has the one of the highest minimum drinking age in the world.

☀ The strongest alcohol in the world comes from a German brewer named Georg Tscheuschner.

☀ The most serious side effect of alcohol consumption is respiratory and central nervous system depression.

☀ The legal age to drink, sell or buy alcohol in the US is 21 years.

The legal age to drink, sell or buy alcohol in the US is 21 years. - Superior Facts

☀ The chemical formula for alcohol is C2H6O.

☀ Scientist Nikola Tesla drank whiskey every day because he thought it would make him live to 150.

☀ People with blue eyes have a greater alcohol tolerance.

☀ One shot of vodka has as much alcohol as an entire beer.

☀ Mountain Dew was made to be mixed with whiskey.

☀ Most fruits and almost all vegetables contain a small amount of alcohol.

☀ Milkshakes originally contained alcohol.

☀ It is legal in the UK for kids over 5 years old to drink alcohol at home or other private locations.

☀ First of March is known as “alcohol Day.”

First of March is known as “alcohol Day.” - Superior Facts

☀ Ethyl alcohol is the intoxicating ingredient in alcoholic drinks.

☀ Ethanol is produced using a process called fermentation.

☀ Empress Catherine I of Russia banned women from getting drunk in the 18th century.

☀ Each Russian consumes 18 liters of alcohol per year.

☀ Dolf Hitler was best-known alcohol abstainers in the world from alcohol.

☀ Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV is the largest alcohol company in the world.

☀ Almost 20% of alcohol is immersed in the stomach and remaining 80% is immersed through the small intestine.

☀ Alcoholism is a disease considered by a solid desire for alcohol.

Alcohol is not digested, it gets immersed directly into the bloodstream. - Superior Facts

☀ Alcoholic drinks made from fermented grapes in China.

☀ Alcohol takes only 6 minutes for brain cells to react to alcohol.

☀ Alcohol Poisoning kills six Americans every day.

☀ Alcohol poisoning happens when you drink too much, which can lead to death.

☀ Alcohol lowers the risk of Cardiovascular disease.

☀ Alcohol lowers the chance of Diabetes.

☀ Alcohol kills one person every 10 seconds worldwide.

☀ Alcohol is used in Manometer because it has a low vapor pressure.

☀ Alcohol is not digested, it gets immersed directly into the bloodstream.

Alcohol is not digested, it gets immersed directly into the bloodstream. - Superior Facts

☀ Alcohol is banned in Afghanistan.

☀ Alcohol is an actual way of assassination bacteria and can be used to sterilize things.

☀ About 2 billion people across the world consume alcoholic drinks.

☀ A recently published study proved that Ireland ranks highest in drinking during pregnancy.

☀ 75% of esophageal cancers are main attributable to endure extreme alcohol consumption.

☀ 500 Irish people die from alcohol-related cancers every year.

☀ 39% of all traffic deaths involved alcohol in 2005.

☀ 31% of rock star deaths are related to alcohol.

31% of rock star deaths are related to alcohol.- Superior Facts

 

 

☀ Alcohol Facts: True And Interesting Alcohol Facts
5 (100%) 2 votes

No comments so far.

Be first to leave comment below.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *